- You say shoulder surgery, I say so what? It’s a torn labrum, he’ll recover in two months. It’s not a nagging injury.
- You say, too early to draft a CB at #4, not an impact position—I disagree. If he’s a shut-down corner and the best player available, you take him. He’ll go 11th, and we’ll look back on this in 3 years and say, ‘We could have had Dee Milliner.’
- Also, Detroit likes him a lot and they have the 5th pick.
- Not to mention, the Eagles could use a dominate corner (see: Asomugha, Nnamdi).
- This was his “WEAKNESSES” listed on CBSSports: Lacks elite speed and quick-twitch ability. I say:
Milliner just screams, the prototypical player you try to find excuses not to draft because you don’t have the balls to do it, and he turns out to be a multiple-pro bowler and impact player at his position for years to come.
UPDATE: Maybe it was actually a 4.29: