*This is a sticky post, meaning it is going to stay at the top of our homepage for a little bit. New stories will still update underneath this post, in case some of you didn’t realize that.
It’s baaaaccccckkkkkk, and we’re not talking about the NHL.
It’s Official! (as official as it’s going to get, that is). State Patty’s Day is back, but we promote with the notion of safe, responsible fun. Don’t forget that.
As for Official T-Shirt of State Patty’s Day 2013. Instead of us making it, we decided to do what is done for Penn State’s White Out shirt, and have a student contest to decide the shirt design, just like we did last year.
Keep Reading for rules…
Last year’s winning shirt
So we’re calling all the graphic designers, creative arts, and “I’m bored” people to make us a shirt we can sell for you!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Green Shirt
- Just design the front, keep the back empty (TSP logo on back)
- Include “2013 State Patty’s Day” on there somewhere
- We want a simple design (nothing too flashy)
- DO NOT include any Penn State logo’s or trademarked images on the shirt, for obvious reasons
- Send the shirt design to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (*can email us with any questions as well)
- You can tweet @theschoolphilly if you have questions as well
- You are allowed an unlimited number of submissions!
- Contest ends Monday, January 14th, 2013
Prizes: (As if your shirt being worn by thousands of fellow Penn Staters, on our most glorious holiday, isn’t enough…)
- Your shirt will be for sale as the “official” 2013 State Patty’s Day shirt
- Free shirts
- Twitter/Facebook Shout Outs
- Bragging Rights