Stumbled across this gem on FB today. Since it’s Tuesday and finals week and we’re all over studying at this point…
- What’s the deal with all the pixelation stuff happening in this? They’re either trying to make it look like it’s snowing blocks or this was filmed this with a disposable camera.
- At 0:53 – Whaddup far left side?
- At 1:22 – If you clearly don’t want to be in this video, why even bother, dude? Do it with some enthusiasm like the first guy in the weird screen-spinning part or don’t do it at all. Plain and simple.
- At 1:35 – Potentially the worst timing I’ve ever seen in a music video
- At 1:52 – Can you seriously buy those at Gman?
- At 2:00 – Is John McCain in the Gman costume? It’s called a “high-5″ for a reason. Get the arms up.
- At 2:18 – How low on the totem pole do you have to be to be the person that has to hide inside of an overturned trashcan so that the place you’re working for can film the worst holiday music video ever? Imagine how that conversation went with her boss.
- At 2:30 – I’ve said this for about a month now, but I would pay upwards of $1,000 to buy the Jewish Bear.
- At 2:37 – ……………..
- At 2:52 – This is still a better task than having to be the girl who hides in the overturned trashcan despite getting less face-time.
- At 3:00 – Worst knee-slide I’ve ever seen. There is a 90 year old man in this Gman costume. John McCain now becoming a distinct possibility.
- At 3:04 – Tall black guy gettin it on the dance floor.
- At 3:39 – Mystery solved: This video was made by making a flip-book out of a million polaroid pictures.
The people at Gman clearly need to go to Alpha Phi’s School of Cinematography.