Holy shit. Is this real life?
[RetreatStateCollege] The Retreat at State College is Penn State’s best Craftsman-style cottage living community offering students an unparalleled resort-like lifestyle with the very best amenities in the nation. Located just minutes from Penn State campus, The Retreat is a quick walk or bike ride away from class and campus activities, making The Retreat at State College The Very Best in Student Living!
- Full washer and dryer included in each cottage
- Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Private bedrooms with individual bathroom suites
- Built-in bookcases
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Back deck or patio (private access)
- Plenty of parking outside the front door
- Access to all of the great amenities
- Free tanning bed access
- Largest pool in the market
- Expansive greenspace
- Indoor basketball court
- Huge clubhouse
- Bocce Ball courts
- Golf simulator
I’m seriously not 100% sure this is real life.
1. No one can afford this.
2. This isn’t the true “college experience”
3. I feel like it would take away from the Penn State experience too, kind of going off number 2. Like you’d be way too busy doing “activities” in your complex.
4. Albeit, you’d have a lot of fun shit to do in the complex.
UPDATE: 6:10pm – Rumor has it, 5 bedrooms start at $650/month, 4 bedroom around $680/month.