That’s right, folks. We’re changing the game.
What: TSP Radio = The first ever Philly/PSU LIVE radio station
When: Every Monday at 7pm (Pre-gaming your pre-game with some good conversation)
- The first show will be this Monday (8/6) at 7pm and…
- …it will be dynamite. Guests include former Penn State wideout, Patrick Mauti; the #1 ranked ESPN 2013 QB recruit and future Penn Stater, Christian Hackenberg; and Penn State senior and Miami Dolphins intern, Karisa Maxwell to discuss HBO’s upcoming series “Hardknocks”.
- Call in at 646-716-9380
- Tweet us @TSP_Radio
Sorry I’m slanted, it’s the best picture I got right now.
- Born and raised in Northeast Philadelphia (played basketball and baseball at George Washington High School)
- 2012 Penn State grad (marketing)
- President, co-founder of The School Philly
- Currently working for Sportsradio 94WIP in Philadelphia
Co-Host — Scott Kret (@SKret16)
- Born and raised in Northeast Philadelphia (wrestled and played baseball at George Washington High School)
- Penn State senior
- CFO of The School Philly
- Currently doing a Co-op at Johnson & Johnson in Fort Washington, PA
Where: You will be able to listen to the show LIVE, right HERE
- You will also be able to call-in to the show via [646-716-9380]
- You can tweet at us during the show @tsp_radio
Why: Because well all know you don’t listen to the Penn State student ran radio stations anyway.
- Because this will be the best college-oriented radio station in Pennsylvania, that will cover everything Penn State and Philly, from the Penn State sanctions, to Philadelphia sports teams, to State Patty’s Day, to THON, to movies, TV shows, music, drinking, etc.
- Because it is the first radio station that will combine the most passionate sports city, with the most passionate student/alumni body in the country.
- Because now you have a voice to discuss and interact with Penn State people about the scandal, the sanctions, the legacy of Joe Paterno, and anything else you need to get off of your chest.