*This is a sticky post, meaning it is going to stay at the top of our homepage for a little bit. New stories will still update underneath this post, in case some of you didn’t realize that.
As you already know, we have the Official Facebook Page for State Patty’s Day. We’ve already gotten shit for it, and we’ll probably get more shit for this, but honestly, we don’t give a shit (for a lack of a better term).
So since we have the Official Facebook Page, we wanted to make the Official T-Shirt of State Patty’s Day 2012. Instead of us making it, we decided to do what is done for Penn State’s White Out shirt, and have a student contest to decide the shirt design.
Keep Reading for details…
So we’re calling all the graphic designers, creative arts, and “I’m so bored over break” people to make us a shirt we can sell for you!
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Green Shirt
- Just design the front, keep the back empty
- Include “2012 State Patty’s Day” on there somewhere
- We want a simple design (nothing too flashy)
- DO NOT include any Penn State logo’s or trademarked images on the shirt, for obvious reasons
- Send the shirt design to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. (*can email us with any questions as well)
- You can tweet @theschoolphilly if you have questions as well
- You are allowed an unlimited number of submissions!
- Contest ends Saturday, December 24th, 2011
Prizes: (As if your shirt being worn by thousands of fellow Penn Staters, on our most glorious holiday, isn’t enough…)
- Your shirt will be for sale as the “official” 2012 State Patty’s Day shirt
- Free TSP shirt, and 5 Free State Patty’s Day shirts
- Twitter/Facebook Shout Outs
- Bragging Rights