April officially begins day long season at Penn State, and I guess all big, bad weather party schools. In April, every day there is a different daylong. And although the scene, people, atmosphere, weather, and stories are different, there are some things that you can’t avoid, whether you like it or not.
9. The Make Out Couple
This is the couple that’s sitting on the wall or porch somewhere, making out the entire time. They never speak to anyone, or even themselves, and are constantly sucking face the entire party.
8. The Spot Where Everyone Pisses
7. That One Douche Bag
6. The Sloppy Hot Girls
The girls you dream of, the girls that you wish you knew, the sexiest girls at Penn State, are hammered and sloppy. They just kill they’re image at day longs. They’re a complete mess, but we don’t care. It’s a day long, anything goes.
At every day long you have some random guy rapping with a Mic and no one ever heard of him. Not saying he’s good or bad, but no one ever knows who the fuck he is. Sometimes he turns into Wiz Khalifa, and sometimes he turns into shit.
4. The Fat Girls Wearing Minimal Clothing
It’s like they don’t know they’re fat, I don’t get it. Why do they have to wear no clothes? Don’t these girls know they’re fat? Don’t their friends tell them? And it’s a shame too, ’cause some have pretty faces and might have shot with some of the drunks dudes if they covered up a little better.
3. The Jamaican Junction Guy
2. The Ghetto Fence
At a Penn State day long, as long as there is a fence with garbage bags taped to it so you can’t see inside the party, everything is cool. You have a fence the cops don’t give a shit. Underage drinking, drunk usage, drug dealing, rape, murder, whatever. If you have a fence, anything is legal.
98% of the guys at day longs are wearing a jersey or some type of pinny/tank top. The other 2% are the shirtless douche bags. Doesn’t matter if your white, black, fat, skinny, or have massive pimples on your back, if you’re at a daylong, you’re wearing some kind of tank.